Discover Pacific Shores Resort & Spa
Are you thinking about an island beach getaway to Parksville or Qualicum Beach this summer?
Well we've got it all planned out for you - with our How to Experience the Best of Pacific Shores Resort & Spa Day-Plan Guide!
Ideally located on the tranquil waters of the East Coast of Vancouver Island in Nanoose Bay, BC, Pacific Shores Resort & Spa offers an island escape to soothe your soul and ease your spirit.
Pacific Shores offers Hotel Suites and Junior Suites, as well as 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom vacation homes with full kitchens, fireplaces, private patios or balconies and Jacuzzi tubs.
Other resort amenities include an indoor ozonated pool, a 24-hour hot tub, fitness centre, on-site child care, complimentary kayaks and canoes and miles of pristine beach and ocean right outside your door.
So how can you make the best of your stay at Pacific Shores? Read on!
Pacific Shores Resort & Spa Day-Plan Guide
- 9-10 am - Wake up (your on vacation, remember?) and enjoy your coffee from the privacy of your suite's own balcony or patio while you take in the ocean view.
- 11 am - Make breakfast in your suite's gourmet kitchen or head to The Landing West Coast Grill for some Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict with Yukon Gold Breakfast Potatoes or a Toasted Granola Parfait for brunch.
- 12 pm - Stroll along the beach right outside your suite or grab a complimentary kayak and go for a paddle in the calm waters of Craig Bay.
- 1 pm - No Parksville trip would be complete without going mini-golfing! Head to Paradise Adventure Mini-Golf to play 36-holes of mini-golf, ride the water cannon bumper boats and play in the arcade. Another great option is Riptide Lagoon, which features a challenging course as well as bumper cars.
- 3 pm - Grab a picnic or a snack from the local market or Lefty's in Parksville and head to Rathtrevor Beach or Qualicum Beach. Depending on when you visit, you might be able to catch a beach volleyball tournament or the Parksville Beach Festival sandcastle competition!
- 4 pm - Your feet must be tired from all that walking! Head back to Pacific Shores and enjoy an Ultimate Pedicure, Jade Stone Massage or Seaweed Bath at our very own AquaTerre Spa.
- 6 pm - Now that you're completely relaxed, grab a cup of tea and stroll through Pacific Shores' lush botanical gardens or have a soak in our outdoor thermal rock pools.
- 7 pm - Enjoy a glass of BC white wine over Fire Grilled Prosciutto Wrapped Prawns and an Alder Smoke Candied Salmon Salad on the heated outdoor patio overlooking the ocean at The Landing West Coast Grill.
- 9 pm - Hop in our 24-hour outdoor hot tub in the gazebo overlooking the ocean and watch the sunset.
- 10 pm - All of that walking on the beach and relaxing must have made you very tired! Time to drift off to sleep in your suite's comfy king-sized bed.